CAN & alternator speed sensing.
Provides full monitoring flexibility.
Largest back-lit display in its class
Provides clear and easy to read information pages.
Heated display option.
Ensures the display continues to operate in extreme cold weather conditions.
Backed-up real time clock.
Ensures data is not lost when module is disconnected from its power source.
Fully configurable via DSE Configuration Suite PC Software
Provides complete user-friendly configuration and easy-to-use high-level system control & monitoring.
Power save mode.
Minimises battery drain when the system is not in use.
3-phase generator and mains (utility) sensing.
Provides true generator and mains (utility) sensing.
600 V ph-ph nominal system compatibility.
Provides global flexibility.
Generator & load power monitoring (kW, kV A, kV Ar, pf).
Provides clear accurate power measurement information.
Accumulated power monitoring (kW h, kVA h, kVAr h).
Provides a true indication of the amount of energy the generator has provided.
Generator overload protection (kW).
Provides engine overload protection.
Generator/load current monitoring & protection.
Protects generator against overload.
Fuel and start outputs (configurable on CAN).
Provides multiple installation options.
- Additional Features
- Fuel solenoid pulling circuit
- On-screen line diagram on/off functionality
- Configurable CAN instrumentation (10)
- Water in fuel digital input
- Tank bund alarm digital input
- Generator at rest output
- ECU periodic wake-up for information retrieval
- Back-light power-save mode
- Adjustable delay crank timer
- Pre/post heat functionality
- Overload protection
- Mains/generator A/C system selection
- Output timer for external audible alarm