– Power generating plant control and instrumentation applications such as
– Auto mains failure (AMF) panels for single or multiple gen sets standing by to the mains supply
– Remote or automatic starting panels for single or multiple gen sets.
– Automatic synchronizing and load sharing panels for multiple plants.
– Automatic synchronizing and load sharing panels for multiple plants and mains supply with features such as peak looping/ peak shaving, power export and many more.
– Blackstart control panels for synchronizing of gen sets with turbines during turbine starting and stopping.
– Hybrid control panels for operation of Solar Pv or battery inverter systems and diesel gen sets.
– Motor control centers (MCC).
– Power control and distribution panels.